Tour the ancient villages of Las Alpujarras, nestled on the southern slopes of the snow-capped mountains in the Andalusian Sierra Nevada. From the village of Capileira, walk among olive groves and Berber-style villages, ancient fortresses belonging to the Spanish Moors.
Discover Spain's second-highest village, Trevelez, located at the foot of the imperious Mulhacen Peak. Enjoy delicious local specialties such as the famous Serrano ham. Spend the night in small rural hotels in the middle of idyllic spots surrounded by high mountains for an authentic experience of rural Spain.
- Tour the villages around Las Alpujarras, in the foothills of the Sierra Nevada
- Wake up by seeing the wonderful views of the mountains from rural hotels amid idyllic locations
- Delight in delicious local food: dried hams and dishes prepared with an explosion of spices
- Visit Trevelez, the highest village in Andalusia, located at the foot of the mighty Mulhacen Peak
- Explore Poqueira Canyon and the charming villages of Bubion and Pampaneira