Follow in the footsteps of former English and Scottish troops on an unforgettable 8-day tour on The West Highland Way, Scotland's first and most famous long-distance route. Walk from Milngavie, just outside Glasgow, to Fort William, a municipality on Scotland's west coast.
- Immerse yourself in the stunning landscapes of Scotland's western highlands.
- Discover the charms of Loch Lomond National Park.
- Enjoy the enchanting views of the lakes, mountains and valleys.
- Observe the Highland Boundary Fault, a geological fault that runs through Scotland.
- Take the "Devil's Staircase", an ancient military route, to Ben Nevis, the highest mountain in the UK.