Fall in love with the last section of the Camino Portugues to Santiago, a route that will immerse you in the most beautiful landscapes, and allow you to discover the historical and cultural heritage that the Galician lands host.
- Start your tour in the beautiful fishing village of Baiona, famous for being the place where the discovery of America was first announced.
- Have the privilege of arriving in Santiago de Compostela on a not-so busy, but totally charmingroute.
- Enjoy the contrast in landscapes that this walking holiday will give you, as the coast, the Atlantic Ocean and the forests will be the main attractions.
- Discover the monuments, churches and historic quarters that will transport you back in time.
- Walk calmly and enjoy the cool weather, as temperatures are very mild all year round.