Discover the Camino Frances from Sarria to Santiago de Compostela, a path full of landscape and historical beauties, crossing the main pilgrim routes and villages: Ventas de Naron, Melide and A Rua.
Get the pilgrim's credential for the Camino de Santiago while discovering the gastronomic richness of the region, medieval buildings and UNESCO World Heritage Sites: the last stretch of the Camino Frances and the ancient city of Santiago.
- Tour Sarria, converted into the most populous urban centre on the Galician stretch of the Camino.
- Visit the A Magdalena Chapel in Ventas de Naron which, on its wooden door, has carved the symbols of the chalice, the cross and the pilgrim shell.
- Enjoy typical Galician dishes such as caldeiro (stew) and lacon con grelos (bacon with turnip tops), desserts such as filloas (pancakes) and Portomarin brandy.
- Explore Melide, the geographical centre of Galicia where the Camino Frances route from Roncesvalles and the Camino Primitivo meet.
- Discover Santiago de Compostela, one of the three holy cities together with Rome and Jerusalem.