La Sierra de Gredos offers many of the most beautiful routes in Spain, it is a place full of surprises and unique places recognized for its mountain peaks, its diversity, spectacular landscapes, waterfalls, orchards, among others.
It has all kinds of trails, from gentle walks through flower-filled valleys to high altitude walks with ascents up to 1800 metres. It also gives you the opportunity to get to know surrounding hamlets and villages that hide among the vegetation offered by this wonderful place.
- Discover the historic cities of Avila, Toledo and Salamanca.
- You will have the opportunity to enjoy the presence of woodpeckers, red kites, vultures and many more.
- Flexibility in the type of walk you want to do.
- You can walk around and explore trails between mountains, rivers and lagoons.
- Ideal for lovers of food, wine, flora and fauna, art and history.