Explore the ancient trails on Italy's Amalfi Coast among lemon trees and terraced vineyards with pleasing views. The Amalfi Coast, a UNESCO World Heritage Site, has attracted visitors to its impressive coastline since Victorian times.
However, its attraction is no less intense today. Explore Amalfi, Ravello and Positano, picturesque hillside towns and villages.
Not only will you walk along the "Path of the Gods", which is justifiably the most famous walk on the Amalfi Coast, but you can also try the fabulous seafood, take a day trip to the island of Capri and, if you want to, you can visit the ruins of Pompeii.
- Walk along the Amalfi Coast and its network of ancient trails, in southern Italy.
- Discover the charming town of Ravello and its colourful gardens.
- Immerse yourself in the atmosphere of the photogenic city of Positano.
- Enjoy some of the best frutti di mare (seafood) in the world.
- Explore the world-famous island of Capri at your own pace.