Follow part of the 171-kilometre trail on the peculiar GR 221, from Esporles to Pollenca, and discover the traditional dry-stone paths on La Ruta de la Piedra Seca, in the Sierra de Tramontana mountain range, which used to connect the villages through the middle of olive groves.
Discover the Colls (or small villages), caves, coves and torrents walking along paths built with the dry stone technique, typically Mediterranean: laying stones one after the other without any kind of cement, and forming terraces suitable for cultivation in the rugged Mallorcan geography.
- Walk through This UNESCO World Heritage Site, in the Cultural Landscape category.
- Discover the area with the greatest environmental value on the island of Mallorca.
- Walk through Valldemossa, where George Sand wrote his book "Spiridion" and Chopin composed many of his preludes.
- Learn about the myths and legends of this region, such as the statuette of the Virgin Mary of Lluc.
- Get to know Sa Calobra Cove, the setting for the film "Cloud Atlas".