Explore and tour around Granada and Las Alpujarras, two majestic places in the Spanish region of Andalusia. Discover Granada, a city surrounded by the snow-capped peaks of the Sierra Nevada, crowded with ancient corridors, Moroccan mosaics and home to the Alhambra Palace.
Explore the mountains and enjoy a relaxed rural life in Las Alpujarras. Follow the trails through olive groves and small Berber-style villages, ancient fortresses of the Spanish Moors.
Taste some of the local specialties such as Serrano Ham and the Plato Alpujarreno, walk to the highest village in Spain, Trevelez and stay in Mairena, described as the 'Balcony of Las Alpujarras'. Be amazed by wonderful panoramas of these charming valleys in eastern Andalusia.
- Enjoy an Andalusian adventure, explore Granada and cross Las Alpujarras on foot
- Discover the Alhambra Palace, with its Moroccan mosaics and gardens decorated with fountains
- Delight in delicious local food: dried hams and dishes with an explosion of spices
- Walk to Trevelez, The highest village in Spain, at the foot of the majestic Mulhacen Peak
- Stay in charming country hotels located in idyllic locations surrounded by mountains