Zuheros is a small white village located between Cordoba and Granada, in the heart of Andalusia, famous because it has remained unchanged over time and has not lost its essence of the real Spain. Its rural paths will allow you to live a unique and special experience with nature, where the wonderful views, the diversity of its flowers and smells will accompany you throughout your trip and make it unforgettable.
- The routes will take you to the small villages of Zagrilla Alta and Luque.
- Receive the best Spanish care and cordiality.
- An opportunity to explore Granada and Cordoba.
- Get to know the disused railway line, which was used to transport the olive harvest and the famous cave above Zuheros, where remains from the Roman era have been discovered.
- Spectacular waterfalls that you can't miss in the hidden valleys waiting to be discovered.