If you are a lover of nature and adventure, walking through the heart of the Spanish countryside, passing through charming valleys and picturesque villages around the village of Tarbena in the north of Alicante; it will be a great experience for you.
Being 550 metres above sea level, Tarbena offers an ideal climate for walking, in addition, it is rich in wildlife, full of history and is located in rugged mountainous terrain with beautiful views of the Mediterranean Sea and diversity of landscapes: moors, pine forests and orchards of oranges, lemons; almonds, olives and carob trees.
Walking through Alicante, you will have the option to choose between nine routes, some easier and others more challenging, between 6 and 16 kilometres.
- Stay in a charming traditional house, overlooking the mountains from the terrace.
- On clear days, you can have panoramic views of Ibiza, from the 1,000 metre summit of the Sierra de Carrascal de Parcent.
- Walk and enjoy a glass of wine in the Jalon Valley, famous for its vineyards.
- Get to know the Arabic citadel of Castell del Moros.
- Swim in natural pools and waterfalls with crystal clear waters.