This medieval and historical pilgrimage route starts in the town of Canterbury in England, crosses France, Switzerland and has as its final destination Italy, more precisely in the emblematic St. Peter's Square in the Vatican City.
Get ready to enjoy the last stretch of one of the three major pilgrimages along with Santiago and Jerusalem and receive the "Testimonium", the document that certifies that you have walked along this route.
- Journey along one of the routes certified as a European Cultural Itinerary by the Council of Europe.
- Discover the charming historic centre of Viterbo, the best-conserved medieval town in Lazio.
- Relax with beautiful views of Lake Bolsena and the Cimini Mountains in Montefiascone.
- Enjoy incredible views of the Vatican from the Mount of Joy.
- In Rome, don't forget to visit important historical monuments such as the Roman Colosseum, the Pantheon, the Trevi Fountain, and the Roman Forum, among others.