From the limestone peaks of the Brenta Dolomites to the shore of the brilliant Lake Garda, you can walk along classic paths among forests, ascents and mountain descents. You can experience the height advancing between mountain cabins from Lake Molveno to the innermost of The Dolomites.
You'll spend two nights in a natural amphitheatre of giant monoliths, a unique experience before descending Val d'Ambiez. You will walk to the hot springs of Comano Terme, just before continuing along the wooded road that will take you to Lake Garda. Relax by enjoying the views and get to know some of the dreamy villages nearby.
- Walk from the summits of the Brenta Dolomites to Lake Garda.
- Walk remote trails between rocks, forests and meadows
- Enjoy views of Lake Garda, the largest in Italy.
- Have a coffee overlooking the beach and enjoy the clean air in beautiful parks.
- Find a historic mountain retreat surrounded by golden limestone peaks.