Don't miss the magical landscapes of Tuscany from Florence, the birthplace of the Renaissance, to Siena, a medieval city and a UNESCO World Heritage Site. During this extraordinary walking holiday, you can discover the Chianti region among peaceful forests, vineyards, valleys, villages and farms.
An unforgettable trip through the wonderful city of Florence where you can see Michelangelo's David and the stunning Duomo. In addition, at the end of your walks you can try the world famous Chianti wines.
- Discover the wonderful cities of Florence and Siena.
- Walk through the Chianti region of Tuscany and explore among quiet forests and villages.
- Taste the world-class wines of the region.
- Walk paths amongst vineyards, olive groves and cypress trees.
- Walk through medieval Siena, a true open-air museum.