The beautiful island of Crete is the largest of Greece's 2,000 islands and the fifth largest in the Mediterranean Sea. Among its more than 8,000 m2, it hides beautiful Hellenic villages, untouched beaches and archaeological remains of the ancient Minoan civilization.
This route from north to south will take you both along coastal as well as mountainous trails, in the interior of the island. On one hand, you can visit the beautiful beaches at Glyka Nera, Filaki, Marmari, among many others.
You'll also enter Crete's most important mountain range: Lefka Ori Park or White Mountains, where you can explore beautiful trails, peaks, and plains.
- Get to know the beautiful and picturesque village of Chania
- Visit the Imbros Gorge, the second most visited on the island.
- Tour the Sfakia Canyon out to the splendid Libyan Sea.
- Bungee jumping from the Aradena Canyon Bridge.
- Relax and take a swim on the amazing turquoise beaches.