The Alsace region is synonymous with gastronomy and wine. Get to know the best of it during a holiday that will take you through ancient forests and the Vosges Mountains.
Tour the extensive vineyards that have made the wines of this region one of the most recognized and enjoy them while strolling through charming villages.
After experiencing the Route des Vins (The Wine Route), tour the Vosges Mountains, its chapels and castle ruins that show times of war and the history of France.
- Get to know authentic medieval villages, among which are some of the most beautiful in France.
- Stroll through dreamy villages, with wooden houses, narrow, colourful streets and local markets.
- Visit the imposing Chateau du Haut-Koenigsbourg, built in the 12th century.
- You'll walk along the French-German border.
- If you travel during Christmas time, you will not regret it, as it is definitely a magical place to visit during these dates.