On this 11-day West Highland Way route, you'll discover the beauty of the Scottish Highlands. You'll walk along military and livestock trails to Fort William, a municipality on Scotland's west coast.
- Immerse yourself in the most beautiful landscapes where lochs, mountains and valleys are the main attractions.
- Delight in the fantastic views of Loch Lomond.
- Feel the privilege of getting to know Ben Nevis, the highest mountain in the UK.
- Dare to walk along the “Devil's Ladder”.
- Discover the incredible swampy wasteland on Rannoch Moor.