Explore the heart of Scotland on an authentic tour of The West Highland Way, Scotland's first and most famous long-distance route. Follow in the footsteps of former military troops from Milngavie to Fort William.
- Immerse yourself in the beautiful landscapes where lochs, mountains and valleys are the main attractions.
- Get to know Ben Nevis, the highest mountain in the UK.
- Discover the fascinating swampy wasteland of Rannoch Moor.
- Enjoy the highest quality authentic whisky.
- Walk on the shores of the magnificent Loch Lomond.