Enjoy an authentic 9-day tour of The West Highland Way, Scotland's first and most famous long-distance route and fall in love with the fantastic landscapes in the Western Highlands.
- Walk on historic military and livestock trails from Milngavie, on the outskirts of Glasgow, to Fort William, a town on Scotland's west coast.
- The lakes, mountains and valleys will be the main interests on this walk.
- Discover the charms of Loch Lomond National Park.
- Take the "Devil's Staircase", an ancient military route, to Ben Nevis, the highest mountain in the UK.
- See the Highland Boundary Fault, a geological fault that runs through Scotland.