Known as Britain's "oldest path," The Ridgeway will transport you through the most beautiful and fascinating landscapes, while discovering the history of lands in southern England.
- Start your tour in Avebury, where you can get to know the 5,000-year-old stone circle.
- Walk through fields, meadows and charming villages.
- Delight in the natural beauty of the North Wessex Downs.
- Follow in the footsteps of former shepherds, soldiers and travellers.
- Visit ancient castles and the Uffington White Horse, an enigmatic and prehistoric hill figure.