Immerse yourself in a tour of the south of England and follow in the footsteps of former shepherds, soldiers and travellers as you discover fascinating places, rich in history and natural beauty.
- Start your walk in Avebury, a UNESCO World Heritage Site.
- Delve into the breath-taking landscapes of the North Wessex Downs.
- You will have the privilege of seeing the White Horse of Uffington, an enigmatic and prehistoric hill figure.
- Walk along the River Thames, England's most important river.
- Cross immense fields and meadows in order to get to know the traditional villages in the region.