Explore the wonderful Galician coast through the Camino de los Faros, an exciting route that makes its way along the Costa da Morte in Galicia. Here you can enjoy an unforgettable walk, spending nights in authentic local fishing villages, getting to know and soaking up the essence of local traditions.
The kindness of the Galicians, together with its gastronomy rich in fish and seafood make each night a delight, along with a delicious glass of Albariño wine.
Renew your energy by observing the incredible views from the tip of the capes and tour the sandy coves perfect for swimming. Don't miss the short routes to ruins and megaliths, as you continue your journey travelling along, visiting the historic lighthouses to which this Camino owes its name.
- Discover historic lighthouses during this magical route.
- Travel on the wild Costa da Morte in Galicia along its coastal paths.
- Get to know the local heritage and culture by exploring authentic fishing villages.
- Delight in exquisite Galician fish and seafood dishes.
- Acquaint yourself with Cape Finisterre and enjoy the views of this famous final destination on the Camino de Santiago.