Explore England's largest National Park and UNESCO World Heritage Site, crossing the tops of the most famous peaks, amid waterfalls and beautiful pre-glacial lakes or tarns, which give this route its name through the Lake District.
Discover England's mountain scenery and lakes on a tour among the villages of Ambleside, Coniston, Boot, Buttermere, Keswick and Patterdale, amid open moors, picturesque valleys and mixed forest and heather filled trails with literary history.
- Discover Windermere, England's largest natural lake.
- Visit Bowness-On-Windermere with the award-winning Beatrix Potter World, which brings classic children's stories to life.
- Tour Coniston, the town home of writer Arthur Ransome and revolutionary artist John Ruskin.
- Cross the River Duddon, immortalized by the poet William Wordsworth in "The River Duddon, a series of sonnets."
- Get to know Eskdale Mill, one of the oldest corn mills in the country.