- Discover the ruins of ancient castles such as Lindisfarne or Cessford.
- Cross a marsh crossing on the Pilgrims' Way.
- Tour Northumberland National Park in the north of England, ideal for bird watching.
- Visit Melrose and Dryburgh Abbeys, dating back to the 17th century.
- Explore St Cuthbert's Cave, a natural sandstone marvel in Northumberland.
- Visit Harmony Gardens, the only dried flower garden in Scotland
- Get to know Holy Island, one of the most emblematic Christian sites in Europe.
- Walking Holidays Walking HolidaysEuropeUKEurope
Most Popular in Europe
- Corfu and Paxos: discover the most authentic part of Greece
- Tour the island of Crete from north to south
- Explore valleys and mountains overlooking the Matterhorn
- Discover the myths and legends of the Pelion Peninsula
- Santorini and Naxos: The Greek paradise
- Tour the Alsace and the Vosges National Park
- Touring the coast of Brittany
- Explore Transylvania with views of the Carpathian Mountains
- Discover The King Ludwig Way from Starnberg
- Explore the Swiss Alps in 8 days
- The Swiss Alps in southern Bern in 8 days
- Route from Geneva to Chamonix
- Walking in Alicante
- Discover The Dingle Way in 6 days
- Camino de Santiago Camino de Santiago
Most Popular Camino Tours
- The Complete Camino de Santiago Frances from St. Jean
- Camino de Santiago from Ferrol in 8 days
- Camino de Santiago de Finisterre to Muxia in 8 days
- Camino Portugues Coastal Route from Baiona in 8 days
- Camino Portugues Coastal Route from Baiona in 9 days
- Camino de Santiago Portugues from Tui in 9 days
- Camino de Santiago Portugues from Lisbon to Santarem
- Camino de Santiago to Finisterre in 7 days
- Camino Portugues Coastal route from Vigo to Santiago
- Camino de Santiago from St Jean Pied de Port to Pamplona in 6 days
- About Us About Us
- USD $