Immerse yourself in a varied and spectacular tour of The Ring of Kerry, Ireland's longest national trail.Discover historical sites, archaeological treasures, coastal villages and let yourself be enchanted by its culture and particular traditions.
- Walk along the small trails known to the Irish as 'boreens'.
- Delight in beautiful coastal and mountainous landscapes.
- Observe the vastness of the Atlantic Ocean as you walk the rocky shores.
- Tour a stretch of the famous The Ring of Kerry.
- Enjoy the great views of the Dingle Peninsula and the towering mountains in County Kerry.