On this wonderful 38-day adventure you will travel through the incredible coastal scenery of northern Spain. You'll pass through some of the best coastal scenery beside the Cantabrian Sea; and mountain scenery inland in the Basque Country, Cantabria, Asturias and Galicia.
Cosmopolitan and culture-filled cities such as San Sebastian, Bilbao, Gijon and Santiago de Compostela await you, as well as charming fishing villages that hide architectural gems, nature in all its beauty, medieval stories and UNESCO World Heritage Sites.
- Explore San Sebastian / Donostia and its famous La Concha Beach, the setting for the famous International Film Festival and Jazz Festival.
- Discover the diversity of natural scenery hidden along this route: beaches, coasts, gulfs, mountains, rivers, valleys, lakes and more.
- Taste the gastronomic delights of the different Spanish provinces: from pintxos and cider to the best Galician octopus!
- Surprise yourself with towns like Gernika, Comillas, Aviles, Cudillero, Mondonedo and many more.
- Enjoy the end of this extended tour in Santiago de Compostela!