These popular holidays invite you to explore the Sorrentine Peninsula under the elegant Bay of Naples.
You will discover the magic of the eternally favourite villages of Ravello, Positano and Sorrento, like the classic landscapes that most travellers never contemplate: farmers harvesting olives, fishermen on colourful painted boats patching their nets, and bird's-eye view of the entire peninsula from The Path of the Gods over Positano.
The route from Ravello, whose exotic and monumental gardens in Villa Rufolo and Villa Cimbrone seem to float in the ether between the sea and the sky, will take you first to the elegant pastel-coloured houses in Positano and then to the attractive pebbled beach (stones).
Then head to Marina del Cantone and the hidden pebble coves that few visitors find. Finally, you will reach the cliff of Sorrento. With panoramic views over Vesuvius, this becomes the ideal base for visiting Pompeii or Herculaneum by train, or going by boat to the islands of Capri or Ischia.
- Observe the emerald seas, the deep gorges and the panoramas of Vesuvius.
- Admire the landscapes of the pastel-coloured villages that cling to the slopes.
- Discover stunning trails through lemon trees, olive groves and vines.
- Tour the elegant villages of Amalfi, Positano and Sorrento.
- Visit the enchanted island of Ischia, Capri or the fascinating Pompeii.