This iconic pilgrimage route was used by the English, Irish, Scottish, Scandinavian and inhabitants of other northern European countries, from the Middle Ages, to reach Compostela.
Although some did so from A Coruna, others embarked on this exciting adventure (a tributary of the Camino Frances) 120 kilometres from Ferrol. Along the way, you'll explore incredible places of medieval origin, full of history, art, culture and heritage.
- Visit the ancient San Felipe Castle and fortress, built in the 16th century.
- Get to know the Fragas do Eume National Park, declared a Place of Community Importance.
- Explore Betanzos, a beautiful medieval, cultural and historical town.
- Admire the spectacular Cathedral of Santiago de Compostela.
- Discover the beauty of Galicia's landscapes and culture.