The route through this beautiful little European country has it all: from mountain, lake and forest trips, to coastal tours of the vast Adriatic Sea.
In the northern part you will get to know Durmitor National Park, located on the mountain of the same name and which is part of the Dinaric Alps. This 39,000 hectare protected area was declared a UNESCO World Heritage Site in 1980.
The nature park is also made up of the Komarnica Plateau and the canyons of the Susica, Draga and Tara rivers, the latter being the second longest in the world and the longest in Europe, with a length of 78 km, and 1,300 m deep.
Later you will visit Kotor Bay, on the shores of the Adriatic Sea, where you will find charming islets, ports and ancient places such as the beautiful Perast, considered one of the most beautiful in Montenegro.
- Tour the beautiful and crystal clear River Tara, also known as "The Tear of Europe".
- Enjoy the 40 waterfalls that are distributed along the Tara River Canyon.
- Explore another beautiful nature park in Kotor Bay: Lovcen.
- Visit charming medieval villages and villas on the shores of the Adriatic Sea.
- Get to know Lake Skadar, the largest concentration of freshwater in the Balkans.