Montenegro is a perfect destination in south-eastern Europe, where you can walk along its almost 300 km of coastline on the shores of the Adriatic Sea, in the Balkan Peninsula. Marvel at the country called the “Black Mountain”, because of the colour with which the forests that cover the Dinaric Alps as seen from the Adriatic Sea.
Explore the Lovcen National Park and admire the mountain with two peaks to which it owes its name, as you ascend to the summit along 32 tight bends. Stroll to the foot of its slopes on the wonderful Lake Skadar, the largest in the Balkans and famous for harbouring a large number of exotic birds and fish.
Explore its peaceful, historic and colourful cities, such as Cetinje, one of Montenegro's two capital cities and ancient royal capital. In addition, discover the mouths of Kotor, a beautiful bay on the shores of the Adriatic Sea, which for its beauty, was declared a World Heritage Site by UNESCO.
- Explore the contrasting landscape between the coastline, the rocky plateaus and the mountain routes.
- Tour Lake Skadar, created, according to legend, by the tears of a leprechaun.
- Visit the Montenegro Mount Olympus, the Mausoleum of Petar Petrovia Njegos.
- Discover Kotor Bay, Europe's only southern fjord.
- Tour the Montenegro coast of the Adriatic, one of the "50 places to visit before you die," according to National Geographic Traveller.
- Admire the birds in Lake Skadar, such as the Dalmatian Pelican, Black-eared Wheatear, Blue Rock Thrush or Buzzard.