The island of Madeira is globally famous for its immense quantity and variety of flowers, as well as for the contrast of colours offered by its green mountains and the blue of the Atlantic Ocean. You will enjoy routes through its traditional 'Levadas', the irrigation channels that are characteristic of the island which form an extensive path that surrounds it.
You will travel through the centre of the island, crossing through small colonial villages, with their native flora and fauna and with their wide valleys surrounded by flowers of all kinds that will make your trip very special.
- You will discover the spectacular Cabo Girao cliff.
- You will enjoy spring and summer temperatures almost all year round.
- You will tour fishing villages such as Canical, Machico and Camara de Lobo.
- You can visit the famous Mercado dos Lavradores in Funchal, in the island's capital.
- You will walk along the San Loureno Peninsula, an area of special natural beauty and different from the rest of the island.