Discover the beautiful French region of Perigord Noir ("Black Perigord"), which owes its name to the large number of oak forests and the richness of its truffles. Explore the Vezere and Dordogne river valleys and discover the breathtaking landscapes of the villages of Castelnaud, Beynac and Domme, which are part of the list of the most beautiful in France.
Start your adventure in Sarlat-la-Caneda, the capital of Perigord Noir. Then continue your walk among small medieval hamlets and villages, spectacularly located on limestone cliffs.
- Travel through the beautiful landscapes and paths in the Dordogne Valley.
- Discover several of the most beautiful villages in France.
- Enjoy incredible river trips on the Vezere and Dordogne rivers.
- Explore Dordogne, the region of the "1001 chateaux" ("1001 castles").
- Enjoy exquisite local dishes, such as the world-famous foie gras.