Los Picos de Europa is one of the most impressive mountain ranges in Spain with a magnificent landscape that hosts a wide variety of flora, fauna and wildlife. Starting in the quiet village of Arenas de Cabrales, your first day of walking will be a colourful ascent to Nava. Later, the hamlet of Tielve and Valfriu await to tempt you with the famous "Queso de Cabrales", a local blue cheese. Then you will reach the highest of all the villages, Sotres, which will be your base for the next 4 days.
Day walks through the villages of Andara to Vega de Urriellu and Tresviso, will take you to the Eastern and Central Massif. You will be able to see the strange Capercaillie bird and, following an ancient path, you will reach Bulnes which is only accessible on foot or by funicular. Before returning to Arenas de Cabrales, prepare yourself and extend your walk through a deep ravine where vultures nest.
- You will breathe in clean, fresh air in Los Picos de Europa National Park.
- You will experience the authentic Spanish culture and customs.
- You can taste the famous "Cabrales Cheese" with the locals.
- You will travel through the vast valleys formed by glaciers.
- You will stay in charming hotels and cottages that have been carefully selected for their food and features.