Fall in love on this walk with Madeira's West Coast, a place that will enchant you with its natural beautyand is always illuminated by the sun's rays. You can move from the rugged coast to the lush interior, where you will meet the hamlets and villages of the so-called "Flor" island.
- Madeira's levadas, a network of traditional irrigation channels, will chart your way to the most incredible viewpoints.
- You will have easy and moderate walks that will allow you to get to know the southwest of Madeira.
- You can relax at the end of the day with a glass of local wine.
- You will discover Funchal, the capital of Madeira and Ponta do Pargo, the westernmost point on the island.
- You will finish this wonderful adventure in the coastal village of Estreito da Calheta.