This charming route will take you through the Luberon Natural Park, an area of 165,000 hectares located between the departments of Vaucluse and the Haute Provence Alps. It is composed of three incredible mountain ranges: Lesser Luberon, Greater Luberon and Eastern Luberon.
The region is characterized by villages in the hills, beautiful views of the valleys, and lavender fields, which have served as inspiration for several generations of artists from the 14th century to the present day.
You will start this route in the village of St-Saturnin, continue south and reach Roussillon. Through vineyards and olive groves, you will find Les Imberts and Gordes, whose incredible architecture will dazzle you. Finally, you get to know Fontaine-de-Vaucluse before you reach the Vaucluse plateau, the last stop of this tour.
- Encounter beautiful villages and enjoy the incredible scenery of the Luberon.
- You'll have stunning views of Mont Ventoux and Dentelles de Montmirail.
- Delight in regional cuisine and wines.
- Discover the magical village of L'Isle-sur-la-Sorgue, located on the banks of the River Sorgue.
- Tour cherry orchards, pine forests and lavender fields.