Do you want to get to know the "most beautiful place on earth"? then venture into this experience on the Dingle Peninsula in southern Ireland, as listed by National Geographic Traveller.
This 180 km route along the Atlantic Coast will take you through towns, villages and historical sites that are part of Irish archaeological heritage, and which were once inhabited by Vikings or since the Middle Ages.
You will discover unique landscapes surrounded by the immense Atlantic Ocean, peaceful and solitary beaches, together with lush vegetation that categorize this part, at the westernmost end of Ireland, as "The Emerald Isle".
- Immerse yourself in Irish culture, typical pubs and Gaelic, one of the official languages of the region.
- Explore the spectacular Cape of Ceann Sibéal, where Star Wars was filmed.
- Travel on the road through Ireland's highest mountain pass: The Connor Pass.
- Find prehistoric and medieval ruins such as Minard Castle or the Gallarus Oratory.
- Tour immense coastlines and the 11km sandy beach, Ireland's largest.