Discover the magic and centuries of history of the Loire Valley, known as the "Garden of France", on a journey that will take you through the incredible castles of ancient royalty, fortresses and magnificent vineyards. In addition, it will be the perfect opportunity to delight you with its incomparable and exquisite gastronomy.
- Admire the beautiful Azay-le-Rideau, Villandry, Chinon, Amboise and Chenonceau castles.
- Tour the Sentier de Grande Randonnee 3 – GR3, from Chinon to Amboise.
- Stroll along the banks of the River Cher until you reach Leonardo da Vinci's former residence in Amboise.
- Enjoy delicious local cuisine and premium wines.
- Walk along rural trails and in beautiful medieval cities.