Discover the magnificent ancient city of Dubrovnik, a UNESCO World Heritage Site for being one of the great Middle Ages fortifications that still survives.
Venture into a world of legends setting sail for the small island of Lokrum, and visit the beautiful deer islands and islets (Elaphite Islands), located to the northwest of Dubrovnik, including Lopud Island, one of the five main islands of the Elaphite group.
Tour the River Neretva, the Peljesac Peninsula, and embark on a private tasting tour of the famous "intriguing red wines", while discovering the vineyards in the Konavle region.
- Tour Dubrovnik, "The Pearl of the Adriatic", a city that was a location in the Game of Thrones series.
- Visit the Edivo Vina winery, the first in the country built underwater.
- Tour the nearly 1,940 metres of walls surrounding Dubrovnik.
- Relax in "the Dead Sea" (Mrtvo More), a salt lake ten metres deep in Lokrum.
- Explore the legendary beauty of the Dalmatian Coast.
- Try delicious local dishes such as buzara, cevapi, or a pod pekom.