Its tranquillity, beautiful landscapes and wide expanse make Gozo an excellent choice for your holidays. You can tour this Maltese island as a perfect plan for your walking holiday. It is an ideal destination to tour all year round, although in autumn and spring the island shines with the colours of its flowers and the aroma of its herbs.
Gozo is one of the Calypso Isles, next to Malta and Comino. Its name is due to the nymph Calypso, daughter of Atlas who, as Homer narrates in his classic book of poems, "The Odyssey", lived on an island called Ogigia that would correspond to Gozo.
The island offers walking routes with incredible views, walks along stone streets and through traditional villages, the Ggantija Temples in Xaghra, a UNESCO World Heritage Site.
- Walk along coastal trails with stunning views
- Discover ancient temples that are UNESCO World Heritage Sites
- Enjoy walking around the peaceful island of Gozo
- Live your holiday to the fullest in the perfect weather
- Enjoy the turquoise beaches of this Calypso Isle