This adventure will take you through beautiful Portuguese lands starting in its capital, Lisbon: "The City of Light", and then into the valley of the River Tajo, where the Camino de Fatima passes through.
Through forests and by historical monuments, you will explore one of the most popular pilgrim routes and the second most travelled by pilgrims, while you get to know charming villages where you can enjoy the varied Portuguese gastronomic and cultural range.
- In Lisbon, visit the Belem Tower and the Jeronimos Monastery declared as World Heritage Sites by UNESCO.
- Discover Porto, whose old city was also listed as a World Heritage Site.
- Enjoy the River Tajo, the longest within the Iberian Peninsula.
- Try delicious typical dishes, such as bean stew with ribs in Santarem.
- Explore the enchanting landscape of the Beira Litoral province, in the central part of Portugal.