Discover the first section of the Camino Portugues, one of the most charming routes on the Camino de Santiago. Start this unforgettable tour in the city of Porto, a UNESCO World Heritage Site, until you reach Baiona, a Galician municipality that is part of the province of Pontevedra.
- Walk along the coast and immerse yourself in the incredible forests.
- Enjoy the cool climate that characterizes this route, as the temperatures are very mild all year round.
- Discover the architectural and cultural richness that these lands harbour.
- Visit the first port in Europe where the discovery of America was announced.
- Stroll through traditional fishing villages.