Enjoy this pilgrim route that in recent years has gained a great deal of popularity for the beauty of the coastal landscape in both Portugal and Spain. You will explore cliffs, beaches and forests from the Portuguese capital of Lisbon to the sacred city of Santiago de Compostela.
Also known as the Camino Monacal on the stretch that runs through Galicia, for the large number of monasteries found on the way, this trip allows you to admire the Atlantic Ocean while enjoying the history, culture and geography in both Iberian countries.
- Visit World Heritage Sites, including the city of Porto.
- Admire the beauty at the mouth of the River Minho in Galicia.
- Discover various buildings with Roman and medieval origin.
- Don't forget to enjoy Padron and its famous peppers.
- Enjoy a quiet route amid beautiful natural landscapes.