About 125 kilometres separate you from the finishing line on this last stretch of the Camino Portugues Coastal Route to Santiago, a beautiful experience that takes you through the calm, charming beaches that line the Atlantic Ocean.
Start your adventure in the beautiful fishing and sailing village of Baiona in the Rias Baixas, follow the Vigo estuary through charming historic hamlets, villages, towns, extensive farmland, incredible beaches and much more until you reach the sacred city of Santiago de Compostela.
- Visit the town of Baiona, the first port in Europe and place where the discovery of America was announced.
- Get to know the beautiful old town in Pontevedra.
- Try the delicious Padron peppers, from the hometown of the Galician poet Rosalia de Castro.
- Relax in the well-known hot springs in Caldas de Rei.
- Tour the old centre of Santiago de Compostela, a World Heritage Site.