Explore this historical route, also called the Jacobean Extension, Camino a Finisterre or Epilogue to the Camino de Santiago which, unlike the other pilgrimage routes, is the only one that originates from, and does not finish, in the city of Santiago de Compostela.
It crosses the villages of Negreira, Olveiroa and Cee on the beautiful Costa da Morte, to Cape Finisterre, known as the "End of the World", a magical place with ancestral spiritual rites.
Complete the pilgrimage route by observing the "miracle of the sun". According to tradition, there, the legendary Ara Solis, the altar of sun worship was to be found, and where every afternoon, Roman legions arrived to see the star king hide behind the sea.
- Discover the village of Hospital, home to the Vaker or Monster of Hospital, devouring pilgrims.
- Explore the landscapes where the 19th-century Galician poet Rosalia de Castro grew up.
- Visit Corcubion and its old quarter, declared a historical-artistic site.
- Tour Olveiroa, one of the villages with the most granary stores per inhabitant, these are wooden constructions raised on four pillars to store grain.
- Watch the beautiful sunset and burn your walking clothes and shoes at Cape Finisterre.