Explore this stretch of the Camino Portugues, the second busiest route, starting in the town of Tui, located on the banks of the flowing River Minho. Access Galicia over the international bridge that links Valenca (Portugal) and Tui (Spain).
Tour the small rural villages and their architectural and historical heritage, then cross the province of Pontevedra from south to north, passing through O Porrino, Arcade, Pontevedra, Caldas de Reis and Padron. Admire the spectacular panoramic views of the Vigo and Pontevedra estuaries, before arriving in Santiago de Compostela.
- Explore Tui, one of the 7 capitals of the Old Kingdom of Galicia and an artistic historical site.
- Tour Arcade, the oyster capital of Galicia.
- Explore one of the villages with most heritage elements: Pontevedra.
- Venture onto the water route and medicinal hot springs at Caldas de Reis.
- Tour the ancient city of Santiago, a UNESCO World Heritage Site.