On an adventure of only 6 days, you will have the opportunity to travel along a charming and historic route from the French Pyrenees to the capital of Navarra.
This first stretch of the Camino Frances, one of the most popular among pilgrims, is ideal to get to know of charming landscapes in northern Spain through the history and culture of towns such as Valcarlos, Roncesvalles and Zubiri.
- Journey along the well-known Napoleon route from St. Jean Pied de Port to the Lepoeder Pass.
- Admire the River Nive in the French town of St. Jean Pied de Port.
- Walk through the historic streets of Pamplona, inspired by Ernest Hemingway in his work 'The Sun Also Rises'.
- Explore the Alto de Mezquiriz and Alto de Erro.
- Visit the Royal Collegiate Church of Santa Maria, a beautiful Gothic-style church in Roncesvalles.