Since the Middle Ages the Camino Frances has been one of the busiest pilgrimage routes and travelled by thousands of pilgrims year after year, who find in this experience the perfect combination between an adventure amid beautiful landscapes with its historical and cultural discovery throughout northern Spain.
You will start in St Jean Pied de Port, a small village in the French Pyrenees, and you will enter the regions of Navarra and La Rioja in Spain, getting to know incredible cities and towns such as Roncesvalles, Pamplona, Los Arcos, and Logrono, among others.
- Visit the beautiful walled town of St Jean Pied de Port.
- Follow in Napoleon Bonaparte's footsteps from St Jean Pied de Port to the Lepoeder Pass on the well-known Napoleon route.
- Enjoy the beautiful views of the Atlantic Pyrenees.
- Explore the Alto de la Sierra del Perdon, an incredible natural viewpoint.
- Visit Estella, a charming medieval village.