Explore the last 100 km on the Camino Frances, the most popular and the pilgrimage route on the Camino de Santiago with the best infrastructure, starting in Sarria, in the province of Lugo, and one that crosses great cultural and historical heritage on the way to Santiago de Compostela.
Obtain the pilgrim's credential for the Camino de Santiago as you walk along this asphalt and dirt track route initiated by King Alfonso II, after the discovery of the tomb of Santiago the Apostle and his transfer to the capital and its Cathedral.
- Journey along the last stretch of the Camino Frances, declared a World Heritage Site by UNESCO.
- Try in Sarria the traditional "Pulpo a Feira" or its famous artisanal empanadas.
- Recharge your batteries in Salceda next to the monument to the pilgrim William Watt, who died 2 days before finishing the Camino.
- Get to know the "Land of Cheese" in Arzúa.
- Discover one of the night zones with the greatest historical identity: Melide.
- Get to know the ancient city of Santiago, a UNESCO World Heritage Site.