From the village of Roncesvalles, in the Pyrenees, you will have the opportunity to start your tour of the Camino Frances, the pilgrim route with the most historical relevance and also, one of the busiest.
Enjoy an adventure from northern Spain through the plains and forests of the interior, while you get to know different historical and medieval villages where you can taste the delicious Spanish gastronomy.
- Visit various historical and emblematic monuments.
- Discover four important autonomous communities: Navarra, La Rioja, Castile and Leon and Galicia.
- Visit beautiful towns and cities like Pamplona, Najera, Arzua, Leon and many more.
- Explore the extensive vineyards in the La Rioja region.
- Visit Burgos Cathedral, a World Heritage Site since 1984.
- Enjoy the incredible Santiago de Compostela, a UNESCO World Heritage Site.