Live an unforgettable experience when travelling the seventh section on the Camino Frances from the city of Ponferrada, built in the 12th century by the Templars, to Sarria, well-known among pilgrims, as it is the most popular starting point on the Camino de Santiago.
- Visit places with great historical wealth and travel back in time.
- Delight in the postcard views that this stretch of the Camino de Santiago will leave you.
- Discover beautiful mountain villages.
- Enjoy the excellent local cuisine.
- Walk along fascinating forest trails and mountain stretches.