Discover a stretch of the legendary Camino Frances to Santiago, the most important pilgrimage route in Europe, starting in the beautiful municipality of Ponferrada, located at the confluence of the Sil and Boeza rivers.
This incredible experience ends in the capital of Galicia, Santiago de Compostela, after touring small and charming villages such as Villafranca del Bierzo, O Cebreiro, Triacastela and Sarria, among others.
- Visit the 12th-century Templar Castle in Ponferrada.
- Discover the beautiful landscape in rural Galicia.
- Get to know the beautiful Samos Monastery in Sarria.
- Enjoy the variety of seafood and fresh fish that are part of Galician gastronomy.
- Finish your Camino in Santiago de Compostela, a World Heritage Site.